So just like my Glossybox, in February I also subscribed to the monthly Birchbox. In this wonderful little box I received it contained the following ;-
- Keeome hydration sheet mask – priced at £12.50 each or £65 for a pack of six.
- Pop Beauty sample of their stunning palette in Naturally Bare – full size product RRP £15.50
- Spectrum Collections Marbleous Tulip Eye Contour brush. – worth £4.99
- SHOW Beauty Premiere Finishing Spray – full size product RRP £30.00
- Beaver Professional daily moisture conditioning spray – full size product RRP £11.50
- and finally because it was my first box I received a Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in shade Now Kith – RRP £21.00
so here it goes.. straight away I’m a HUGE fan of a good sheet mask, so off comes the make up and on goes the mask.
Now when I first opened the packaging, I wasn’t entirely sure on the scent coming from the pack. I can’t explain it properly but the only thing I can say is all I could think of was trees *haha* but the mask itself was plentiful moist and had A LOT of serum. The packaging states its “100% Vegan and not tested on animals” so great for everyone! After the 25 minutes as instructed on the packaging I take it off and rinse my face with warm water. My face feels smooth and extremely hydrated.
Now I would say that this Keeome face mask is definitely an amazing mask to use and I would probably use it again..but for I would say this is a bit pricey. Overall I would rate this an 8/10,
Next up is the Smith & Cult lip lacquer worn today to work as shown in the picture. This is one of the best lip glosses I have ever used and would 100% buy some of the other shades that are available in their range! The texture is great, thick but not sticky at all and just look at that nude colour! This is actually an American brand but can be purchased from the likes of beauty bay, cult beauty and John Lewis etc.
More reviews on the rest of the products later on this weekend!! and if you wanted to subscribe to birchbox yourself you can do so here… https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/kristinasbeautybox
Thanks for reading, K xo