So March is here… does anyone else think this year is going wayyyy too quickly?! It was Christmas a few weeks ago right?!
Anyway with a new month comes a new Glossybox and Birchbox and what better than them turning up on the same day?!
Now let’s start with the Birchbox. March’s edition come in a simple but beautiful box..
And it comes with:
- Batiste 2 in 1 dry shampoo and conditioner full size RRP £4.49
- Balance Me, instant lift primer. Full size RRP £22
- Korres, Santorini vine shower gel. Full size RRP £8.00
- Marcelle, gentle make-up remover exclusive to Birchbox. Full size RRP £14.50
- A gorgeous fabric Birchbox branded cosmetic bag with the words ‘best day ever’
- and last but not least.. my favourite product of this box! Benefit, they’re real! Double the lip in Lusty Rose. Full size RRP £16.50!
This box is literally a beauty essential box, full of samples you would definitely need! I’m yet to find a primer I like to it’s great I’ve got this lush little Balance Me primer included.. and so far so good! Putting it on before my foundation it’s been working wonders.. my face looks smooth and my foundation goes on much better.
Then there’s the stunning Benefit double the lip.. this month we got to chose what colour we wanted between Pink Thrills and Lusty Rose.
I went for the Lusty Rose and I’m sooooo glad.. just look at that colour!!! With this lipstick working as both a lip liner and a lipstick what more could you want! With a darker shade on top and a lighter shades base it works wonders. It’s got a semi-Matte finish and can last up to 8 hours it’s the perfect lipstick to keep in your handbag!!! ♥
I’ve always been a huge fan of Batistes dry shampoo, I mean who doesn’t love having this amazing product which means you don’t have to wash your hair EVERYDAY!! And especially when it comes in so many gorgeous smelling flavours..
I’ve always been a big fan of cherry, tropical and blush and they are definitely my go to brand when I buy a dry shampoo.. but they’ve not released their invisible dry shampoo and conditioner and in this months Birchbox I received the vanilla and passionflower scent and it is delightful.. almost makes you want to eat your hair! Haha. But at the moment I know you can buy two other scents, cocoa & cashmere and also orange & pomegranate! It Boots a 200ml bottle is just £4.49 , I would definitely recommend Batiste ♥
if you want to try Birchbox out for yourself – why not subscribe here.. https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/kristinasbeautybox
Next up is the Glossybox.. coming in a stunning pink box, you open it up to a little package all wrapped up in pink paper and tied with a little black bow.. when you get inside your greeted by your 5 beauty products on black shredded tissue paper giving it a real glamorous look… as you can see below.
inside this little beauty comes..
- A full size oOlution, eye love. a 100% natural formula that is hydration and rich in antioxidants. This is worth £30 by itself making the £10 glossy box subscription fee so worth the money.
- A full size sleek eye and cheek palette in ‘all day soiree’ which contains 4 eye shadows and 2 cheek colours. RRP £10
- This Works ‘in transit camera close-up’ primer. Full size product worth £30.
- Figs & Rouge, hydra-activ smart nutrient vital moisture day cream. a lightweight long lasting hydration for your face. Full size product worth £28
- Last but not least.. we have a full sized Crabtree & Evelyn, somerset meadow hand therapy cream. worth £6.
I am yet to try any of these products.. so will update you all as soon as I do!!
If you wish to subscribe to Glossybox you can do so here.. http://referme.to/FaLGCio
Thank you for reading